- Banarasi sarees are popular across the fashion world because of its intricate weaving. Banarasi sarees came into being during the Mughal era when Muslim artisans and craftsman chose Banaras as the place that blended well with their culture and started weaving silk Banarasi sarees. There are a few fabric varieties of Banarasi sarees: pure silk (Katan), Shattir, Organza (Kora) designed beautifully with zari and silk, and finally Georgette. When segregated according to design process, Benarasi sarees can be divided into categories like Jangla, Tanchoi, Cutwork, Tissue and Butidar.
– A saree is one outfit that can be worn by every single one of of you. If you are too slim or maybe too plump, sari will befriend you the moment you drape it. All you need to know is which drape brings the best out of you.
- Wear a Sari and definitely people won’t take their eyes off you.A single Sari can go with different blouse styles and it gives you an entirely new look every time you wear it with a new blouse. You may go with different necklines (mostly at the back) or experiment with the sleeves.
- Saree is that one dress in which you control how much you show. If you do not want a skin show choose a nice decent blouse and drape it the way you want.
- If you want to keep your look a lil bit steamy you can always play with the back of your blouse and pallu. When we are talking of ethnic outfits, Sari is the top most outfit worn by women. No wonder, it makes you look sensuous and is one of the sexiest outfits ever designed!!
- Women have a nature of looking for the best options to be worn each function and that can be achieved by spending a fortune of some. While there may be many intelligent ways where you can keep your wardrobe limited not spending much and still carrying a fashion sense which makes others a fol;lowers of yours.
- All said and done, you now have pretty good reason to pick one and flaunt your beauty!!!So go out and make heads turn with your beautiful collection of sarees!! When you are bored of wearing those regular outfit pants , trousers, salwar, kurties, Saree is the best to be worn that carries a great style sense. You can wear a saree going to anywhere , May it be Party, Function, Wedding, and anywhere else.
- We all know that saree is the most elegant attire that can instantly prettify a woman. No matter how many western clothes we girls own, there are days when we just want to drape the ethereal saree and flaunt your fashion statement. But have ever noticed that once a girl is married it becomes her duty to wear saree, irrespective whether she is comfortable or not? We aren’t saying a married woman shouldn’t wear saree but the reasons that the society gives her to wear saree are absurd.